Are you a talented web developer looking to join a growing, innovative company? Are you eager to show off your web development skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
rThreat is looking for an enthusiastic, full-time front-end developer to join our team in Mexico City. We are a growing cyber security company with offices in Mexico City and Bellingham, Washington.
- Create responsive web pages
- Create controllers, views, and view models
- Integration with external services
- Database development
- Document code
- Advanced knowledge of CSS, Bootstrap
- Intermediate knowledge of C#
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 and onwards (TSQL)
- Experience with responsive design
- Intermediate knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL database (Mongo, FireBase)
- Experience with Git (code versioning)
- Experience with .NET MVC
- Web experience (HTML5, CSS3, JS)
- Working knowledge of Linux environment
- Experience with ECMAScript 6
- C# back-end development
- Experience with front-end design tools (either Adobe or related)
Are you interested? Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the position you want to apply for.