Employment Type: Full-time, on-site, occasional remote work
Categories: Cyber Security Technology / Attack Artifacts Developer
Are you a talented cyber security developer looking to join a growing, innovative company? Are you eager to show off your cyber security offensive development skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
rThreat is looking for an enthusiastic, full-time attack artifacts developer to join our team in Mexico City. We are a growing cyber security company with offices in Mexico City and Bellingham, Washington.
rThreat is looking for a developer in the cyber security area with an attack tool development creation profile, capable of investigating, creating, and proposing new and already known attacks for Windows.
- Process, organize, analyze, and assist in contextualization of known and unknown malware
- Evaluate current and emerging tools and best-practices for tracking advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attacker’s motivations, industry and attacker trends
- Creation of packages containing standardized known attacks with security standards (MITRE)
- Creation of scripts (Python and exe executables) that emulate attacks and advanced threat behaviors
- Research new generations of advanced threats through forums specializing in normal, dark and deep web
- Documentation of known and concentrated threats in execution packages
- Experience in working with threat modelling systems
- Experience with basic malware analysis; the tactics, tools, techniques, and procedures of network intrusion activity
- Knowledge of how malware, malicious artifacts, and advanced threat tactical techniques and procedures work
- Knowledge of the attack flow of malicious artifacts and malware
- Knowledge of new cyber trends attacks
- Ability to thoroughly investigate the deep workings of malware and attack artifacts
- Knowledge of the MITRE framework
- Knowledge of C #, C, or C ++ geared towards the development of malicious artifacts
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with developers (PD)
- Knowledge of threat Intelligence analysis and experience managing and implementing the threat intelligence lifecycle
- Knowledge of common malware variants, functionality, and basics of static and dynamic analysis
- Knowledge of common threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Experience with cybersecurity-related process development
- Proven written and oral communication skills and ability to quickly document research and analysis
- Ability to create and modify malicious artifacts
- Excellent report writing skills geared towards Strategic, Operational and Tactical audiences
- Ability to create and learn attacking and offensive security attack tools
- Previous experience in a customer facing role and/or consulting expertise
- Strong understanding of threat intelligence analysis and application, while conveying strategic outcomes to executive audiences
- Scripting capabilities in Python and/or Bash
- Knowledge of various operating systems
Are you interested? Send us an email to: email@example.com with your resume and the position you want to apply for.